Partner Event: Telehealth at the Crossroads
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
Texas Tech’s Department of Rural and Community Health will be hosting a telehealth conference in Bastrop on May 23-24, 2019.
Attendees will learn about
- The history and future of telemedicine
- Project ECHO applications including Opioid/SUD treatment
- Regional telehealth policy
- Payer updates and telehealth initiatives
- Funding resources – USAC and USDA
- The present and future of telemedicine in medical schools
Workshop - How to build a tele-behavioral health screening program in schools
We believe this conference has some useful information for anyone interested in telemedicine or telehealth.
If you have programs you would like to showcase, we still have some exhibitor opportunities.