2020 Annual C-Suite Roundtable
Great Wolf Lodge
100 Great Wolf Dr.
Grapevine, TX 76051
It’s that time of the year again for DFW HIMSS’s most popular and attended event- the 2020 “C” Suite Roundtable. Come out and hear from top information technology leaders from the North Texas healthcare market including:
- Chris Akeroyd, Chief Technology Officer, Children's Health
- Matt Chambers, Chief Information Officer, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Jon Manis, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, CHRISTUS Health
- Stephanie McDonell, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, United Regional Health Care
- Joey Sudomir, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Texas Health Resources
The event will be held on Friday, January 31st, 2020 at the Great Wolf Lodge. Similar to last year we will also have a morning vendor track designed specifically for vendors where the leaders will have an opportunity to speak to their initiatives and how best to engage their organizations.
Please register soon. This event always sells out.
- If you sign up for the Vendor Track, you are automatically registered for both the morning Vendor Track and the afternoon CIO Roundtable luncheon event.
- PROVIDERS: Please only register for the afternoon CIO Roundtable luncheon.
- 11:30 a.m. CIO Roundtable Registration Opens
- 11:45 a.m. Lunch Served
- 12:00 p.m. CIO Roundtable Begins
- 1:15 p.m. Open Q&A
- 1:30 p.m. Event Wrap Up
Optional Vendor Track
- 10:00 a.m. Vendor Track Registration Opens
- 10:30 a.m. Vendor Track Begins
- 11:30 a.m. Vendor Track Wrap Up
During this morning track designed specifically for vendors, each of the panelists will have an opportunity to speak about their key initiatives and how best to engage their organizations. The Vendor Track is less of a topical discussion and more an informal chat with the executives. The highlight is the opportunity to have a more extended Q&A session with our leaders. If you are a vendor, you don't want to miss the "Vendor Track" portion of this event! A limited number of seats are available, so sign up early!
- HIMSS Organizational Affiliate/Providers - $25
- HIMSS Member (No Vendor Track) - $65
- HIMSS Non-Member (No Vendor Track) - $85
- HIMSS Member (Including Vendor Track) - $130
- HIMSS Non-Member (Including Vendor Track) - $160
- Student - $25
An organizational affiliate is a health system/hospital that has joined HIMSS in an OA capacity that provides HIMSS membership to all employees of that health system/hospital (Baylor Scott & White, Texas Health Resources, Children's Health, Advent Health, Cook Children's, HCA Healthcare, CHRISTUS Health, Community Health Systems, CMS, Kindred Healthcare, UTSW Medical Center, Baylor College of Medicine, JPS Health, Select Medical Corp, Steward Health Care System, Texas Health & Human Services, Social Security Admin, Prime Healthcare, CIGNA Medical Group, Texas Tech University Health Sciences, Solis Mammography, Texas Health & Human Services)
A provider organization is defined as an organization that provides direct patient care (hospital, health system, ambulatory clinic, home health, physician practice, post-acute care, etc.)